Just purchased an interesting Singlecut SC 250, opinions?

I think the poster was just surprised that the body was "still" Mahogany. Usually if you switch to Korina as part of a guitar build, you do both neck and body, to take advantage of the weight relief (which is, AFAIK, the main reason for making the swap, since they look similar enough).
What he said. Also, there should be a little tonal difference with Korina, also one of the main reasons to make the swap. I for one love korina.

Hey congrats. I can help a little with more information since I ‘watch’ Musicforce quite closely since I’m close by in Singapore and I also bought my Graveyard II from them when I visited .

Your Singlecut trem is part of a Wood Library run from 2017 or 2018 (I’ll need to see the serial number to double check). Beautiful run (braz board, korina necks). Some had gold hardware, others had hybrid like yours. They had colours like Triburst,smoked blue burst, even amber . A few videos exist on their YouTube channel like this one

Overall great guitars. I considered picking one up for ages but ultimately I decided to get a wood library Tremontifor the controls layout , thicker body and my very personal taste would have me swap out the 57/08s. I may still get a similarly shaped ME 1 singlecut trem though if I can find one at market value.

Congrats again

Hey congrats. I can help a little with more information since I ‘watch’ Musicforce quite closely since I’m close by in Singapore and I also bought my Graveyard II from them when I visited .

Your Singlecut trem is part of a Wood Library run from 2017 or 2018 (I’ll need to see the serial number to double check). Beautiful run (braz board, korina necks). Some had gold hardware, others had hybrid like yours. They had colours like Triburst,smoked blue burst, even amber . A few videos exist on their YouTube channel like this one

Overall great guitars. I considered picking one up for ages but ultimately I decided to get a wood library Tremontifor the controls layout , thicker body and my very personal taste would have me swap out the 57/08s. I may still get a similarly shaped ME 1 singlecut trem though if I can find one at market value.

Congrats again
Awesome man, thanks for the info. I have to say the buying experience from Music Force was very underwhelming but I got a pretty killer deal on the guitar so I'm happy either way. I actually really like the fact is has a thinner body and the cutaway make it a really easy guitar to play sitting down for me.

Awesome man, thanks for the info. I have to say the buying experience from Music Force was very underwhelming but I got a pretty killer deal on the guitar so I'm happy either way. I actually really like the fact is has a thinner body and the cutaway make it a really easy guitar to play sitting down for me.
Yeah I have to agree on the experience. It felt like buying from a warehouse at least last when I visited. Enjoy the guitar . I’m going to Seoul later this month so will drop them another visit if I can

Yeah I have to agree on the experience. It felt like buying from a warehouse at least last when I visited. Enjoy the guitar . I’m going to Seoul later this month so will drop them another visit if I can
Yeah you're exactly right. And they're the ones doing YOU a favor . They have an insane inventory though, I'll give them that. Mostly overpriced compared to NA shops but a few deals to be had.

Back