John Wesley - a way you'll never be

shinksma

What? I get a title?
PRS Artist John Wesley has a new album out, and PRS has a nice news article about it:

http://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/artists/story/john_wesley_drops_new_album_a_way_youll_never_be

(I must note the article capitalizes the album name, but as far as I know it is supposed to be all lowercase, as I put in the title of this thread.)

(Also, I left off the ellipses at the end, as I've seen punctuation make thread linking weird.)

Wes is an awesome guy, and is touring this fall, opening for Marillion and later for Steven Wilson (for SW's SouthEast dates near Florida).

Steven Wilson was the guy that turned me onto PRS guitars, and I suspect he was an influence for Wes, who has been a Les Paul player forever too.

The new album is fantastic, and hopefully PRS promotions like this and the very positive reviews he has been getting will raise Wes's profile to take him to that next level.

I saw him a couple years ago in Richmond. Good goddamn, he has some very nice guitars. Only one of them was non-PRS.

I saw him open for the Winery Dogs a while back, and I'll be seeing him open for Steven Wilson here in Atlanta in November.
The 2 tracks I've listened to on his new album are very good. I'll probably have to buy it.

Back