Jimmy Page Introduces the Super Dragon Amp

Oh, sure. Hendrix gets his own genuine signature touring amp model release and so now Page has got to get his own signature touring amp model too. hahahaha

I'm just playing... I have always LOVED Led Zeppelin. Neither of these two Jimmy's can do any wrong by me.

Rumored north of $20K...on the other hand if you have to ask, you can't afford it...It'll be like Ferrari...exclusive members only club and you're not in it. But it will be hand autographed, so there's that little bonus. Get one and you'll play and sound(in your home studio) just like Jimmy.

Rumored north of $20K...on the other hand if you have to ask, you can't afford it...It'll be like Ferrari...exclusive members only club and you're not in it. But it will be hand autographed, so there's that little bonus. Get one and you'll play and sound(in your home studio) just like Jimmy.
(Edited to correct ) No the prices are in the link. $3875 for the regular one or $12,500 for the signed, special whatever thing.

And, the website does not show these amps in the article, so this post is irrelevant. Yet, they have a $12,500 signature special flipping thing for SOMEONE listed there...

Last edited:
for that coin I'd snag this and walk away very happy with a fatter wallet Brad Witford's HXDA
sja2dmssuzymnqvnom5i.jpg

Back