Jeff Loomis And Arch Enemy Part Ways

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
I Guess It Was Time To Turn The Proverbial Page. I Love Loomis In Nevermore And His Solo Stuff Is Great As Well. I Felt He Was A Bit Out Of Place In Arch Enemy But It Was A Good Gig For Him So I Get It. I Look Forward To What He Will Do In The Future!

Dig his work with Nevermore.
I Love Nevermore! His Solo Records Are Great As Well. The Split Seems All Goo Goo Gaa Gaa So We Will See What shakes Out After The Dust Settles...Would Be Great If He Finally Was Able To Get Together With Megadeth Since It Nearly Happened All Those Years Ago.

I Love Nevermore! His Solo Records Are Great As Well. The Split Seems All Goo Goo Gaa Gaa So We Will See What shakes Out After The Dust Settles...Would Be Great If He Finally Was Able To Get Together With Megadeth Since It Nearly Happened All Those Years Ago.
That would be cool!

Zero Order Phase gets randomly into my playlist now and then. And This Godless Endeavor has to be one of my favourite albums ever. To be honest I would not like him to come back to Dave's grinding machine, I would like to see him joining some other Melo-death European band...just like Mr. Chris Broderick is on In Flames.

I tho he still with Nevermore. I need to get out more often
Let's Just Pretend He Is Still With Nevermore And They Are Working On New Material So The World Can Make Sense Again. :)

Back