Jeff Beck Tour

Quick solution to the 'Johnny Depp' situation and the high ticket prices...

Load up your Blu-ray copy 'Jeff Beck at Ronnie Scott's' and crank it up...still the best snapshot in time of a combo on top of their game and definitely not phoning it in...

Tal Wilkenfeld’s bass playing!

FF to 1:28

Becks response and Tal’s face at the end of her solo. This is what music is all about.

it doesn’t bother jeff that johnny tried to have john frusciante kill himself to break up rhcp so flea would stay in p? i’ve been avoiding johnny since river phoenix died on his front porch, and i’m not even up for any roles (just really cute).

it doesn’t bother jeff that johnny tried to have john frusciante kill himself to break up rhcp so flea would stay in p? i’ve been avoiding johnny since river phoenix died on his front porch, and i’m not even up for any roles (just really cute).
Whoa, I didn't know any of this.

What you talking 'bout Willis?

Johnny lived at the Viper room...

Don't forget that Clapton and EVH were behind Randy Rhodes passing, he was THAT good ;)

Updated Tour Information:

Not saying it's 'the end of the road' for Jeff, but he's not getting any younger either...
If he was getting younger, we'd all be getting younger, and time would be going backwards.

I'm not sure what would happen. But I guess it's eventually diapers, and then nonexistence, either way. :eek:

I’m on row 3 in Nashville, Indiana. :cool:
Nashville, Indiana. Michigan City, Indiana. Carmel, Indiana. Lafayette, Indiana. East Chicago, Indiana. Lebanon, Indiana. New Haven, Indiana. Frankfort, Indiana. Plymouth, Indiana, Mount Vernon, Indiana, Salem, Indiana, Plymouth, Indiana, Angola, Indiana, Rochester, Indiana, Portland, Indiana...

Come on, Indiana.

Come up with a few original names fergoodnessakes!

Last edited:
Nashville, Indiana. Michigan City, Indiana. Carmel, Indiana. Lafayette, Indiana. East Chicago, Indiana. Lebanon, Indiana. New Haven, Indiana. Frankfort, Indiana. Plymouth, Indiana, Mount Vernon, Indiana, Salem, Indiana, Plymouth, Indiana, Angola, Indiana, Rochester, Indiana, Portland, Indiana...

Come on, Indiana.

Come up with a few original names!
indiana truly has it all!

Come on, Indiana.

Come up with a few original names fergoodnessakes!

Hey Les…..Gnaw Bone!

Hey Les…..Gnaw Bone!
There ya go!

Of course, you have Kokomo and Gnaw Bone, we have Kalamazoo and Hell. Though apparently, Hell isn't all that unique in the US, there was once a Hell, CA.

I was thinking of moving to Hell. I can take the Highway to get there.

I figure it might be advantageous to get used to being in a place called Hell. :eek:

There ya go!

Of course, you have Kokomo and Gnaw Bone, we have Kalamazoo and Hell. Though apparently, Hell isn't all that unique in the US, there was once a Hell, CA.

I figure it might be advantageous to get used to being in a place called Hell. :eek:

In PA, we have Intercourse. Can’t convince my wife to go there. Although she said it’s a fun place.

Something doesn’t add up.

There ya go!

Michigan also has Climax and Bangor. On our way to Crystal Lake, we always reach Climax before Bangor; very confusing.

Back