I've Strayed

IKnowALittle

Well, after three years of looking for a "Jet White" CU24, I gave up hope, ain't gonna happen.
Brothers, I have strayed. Bought a guitar from another manufacturer. Still top end ..."Artic White."
Please forgive me, and I will say no more.
Thx.

Navarro????
That was my first thought. SE or Core. At least one core model is available on Reverb right now. Dang, looks nice...

EDIT: actually, 4 cores on Reverb, one with Brazzy, and a handful of SEs.

Clearly stated it was from another manufacturer......
I meant, "why not pick up a Navarro" if wanting to stick with PRS and the CU24 form? Since the OP stated he was "looking for a 'Jet White' CU24".

A 2016 Custom 24 can be ordered stock through your PRS dealer in Antique White.

About three years ago, I had my "guitar I let slip away" moment. It was an one-off, jet white CU24FR. It had everything I wanted, a bit of bling and an ebony fretboard. It really was a stunner. But I dillied and dallied and lost out on it.
I've been looking on the used market hoping it might surface, but so far a no-go.
About a year or so ago, I found a CU24 with a Scarlett Red top and jet white back and neck. It was pretty cool, however it was located in England. With all the extra costs involved with importing the guitar, was just to expensive.
The Navarro is a nice guitar, jet white for sure, but a little plain. On certain guitars, I want a bit of bling and this is one of them.
Antique White is a nice colour, but I find it more subdued than I would like.

This is the guitar in question.
http://forums.prsguitars.com/thread...m-24-with-charcoal-stained-top-binding.10228/

Last edited:
About three years ago, I had my "guitar I let slip away" moment. It was an one-off, jet white CU24FR. It had everything I wanted, a bit of bling and an ebony fretboard. It really was a stunner. But I dillied and dallied and lost out on it.
I've been looking on the used market hoping it might surface, but so far a no-go.
About a year or so ago, I found a CU24 with a Scarlett Red top and jet white back and neck. It was pretty cool, however it was located in England. With all the extra costs involved with importing the guitar, was just to expensive.
The Navarro is a nice guitar, jet white for sure, but a little plain. On certain guitars, I want a bit of bling and this is one of them.

http://forums.prsguitars.com/thread...m-24-with-charcoal-stained-top-binding.10228/

Dude, that's a hottie! I can see why you'd jones for it!

Oh hell yes.......I remember seeing that guitar.You and I were probably drolling over it at the exact same time and didn't even know it.

Back