I've an itch for a Paul's 100

I’ve wanted one for awhile. Never have played one but want one bad!

Never played one, but on paper it’s the perfect guitar for me. Scale length, neck profile, satin finish, pickups everything on it tells me I would absolute love this guitar. If I ever pull the trigger on a custom made PS, it’ll be this guitar with birds and a blue finish and I’ll call it Paulo’s Dirty 101.

FYI, when you meet him in person, be sure to pronounce his name “hands”. He’s annoyed by the foreign accent version.

Bodia, would you take a bunch of beads and cocktail sauce for the D100?

Tempting. Very tempting. I'm more about their horseradish sauce these days. It doesn't lose its punch after open it.

Last edited:
FYI, when you meet him in person, be sure to pronounce his name “hands”. He’s annoyed by the foreign accent version.

You’re going to get someone’s ass kicked, Boogie Man.

Is there any leeway given if a bottle of booze has been involved, and words are being slurred?

fdadZWQ.jpg

Iv5bk2b.jpg

vjwtbOt.jpg

Dislikes: It’s not mine, and pickups don’t match the hardware.... but really it’s because it’s not mine.:oops:

Good God that is HOT

This is No. 2. I really like the scale length, the Dirty Moons and the fact that they are over sized. The 59/09 pick ups rule. I also like the Dirty Top and the satin nitro finish (except on the neck. My hands find it sticky, so I took some Scotch Brite to it). This one I won't be selling. You can find them at "reasonable" rates every once in a while. I got this one for less than I sold the one Sergio pictured, and I sold that one kinda cheap, IMO.

sUSxMNX.jpg

FYozoRD.jpg

vLPxiOc.jpg

Geeeez...........

I've got one of the year after's limited 100 guitars - the 53/10 ltd, and it shares many of the same attributes. The main difference being a PRS standard 25" scale and 53/10 pups (and birds!). It's a fantastic guitar so I can imagine how fantastic the dirty 100s are. If I was ever in a position to pick one up I wouldn't hesitate
Here’s your chance.
Make me an offer

Back