I've an itch for a Paul's 100

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
...and I'd like to see some photos.

Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Tell me what you like.

Tell me what you don't.

Between now and then, here's something to look at.

giphy.gif

fdadZWQ.jpg

Iv5bk2b.jpg

vjwtbOt.jpg

Dislikes: It’s not mine, and pickups don’t match the hardware.... but really it’s because it’s not mine.:oops:

This one was my first, that belongs to Sergio's buddy now. I missed it terribly, so I had to do something about it.

This is No. 2. I really like the scale length, the Dirty Moons and the fact that they are over sized. The 59/09 pick ups rule. I also like the Dirty Top and the satin nitro finish (except on the neck. My hands find it sticky, so I took some Scotch Brite to it). This one I won't be selling. You can find them at "reasonable" rates every once in a while. I got this one for less than I sold the one Sergio pictured, and I sold that one kinda cheap, IMO.

sUSxMNX.jpg

FYozoRD.jpg

vLPxiOc.jpg

This is No. 2. I really like the scale length, the Dirty Moons and the fact that they are over sized. The 59/09 pick ups rule. I also like the Dirty Top and the satin nitro finish (except on the neck. My hands find it sticky, so I took some Scotch Brite to it). This one I won't be selling. You can find them at "reasonable" rates every once in a while. I got this one for less than I sold the one Sergio pictured, and I sold that one kinda cheap, IMO.

sUSxMNX.jpg

FYozoRD.jpg

vLPxiOc.jpg

I won’t help you sell this one unless you’re dying or something horrible like that.

I kinda like this top better.

I won’t help you sell this one unless you’re dying or something horrible like that.

I kinda like this top better.

I'll hold you to that! If I try and sell it, just for the cash, beat me senseless.

I think I like this top a little better, too. Or, maybe I tell myself that just to make me feel better about letting the first one go.

I'll hold you to that! If I try and sell it, just for the cash, beat me senseless.

I think I like this top a little better, too. Or, maybe I tell myself that just to make me feel better about letting the first one go.

Deal.

If that little burl were on both sides I’d have a harder time choosing. I think you did okay.

I’ll buy it from you and sell it back to you at a 23% premium. Again and again until you learn your lesson.

I've got one of the year after's limited 100 guitars - the 53/10 ltd, and it shares many of the same attributes. The main difference being a PRS standard 25" scale and 53/10 pups (and birds!). It's a fantastic guitar so I can imagine how fantastic the dirty 100s are. If I was ever in a position to pick one up I wouldn't hesitate

I've got one of the year after's limited 100 guitars - the 53/10 ltd, and it shares many of the same attributes. The main difference being a PRS standard 25" scale and 53/10 pups (and birds!). It's a fantastic guitar so I can imagine how fantastic the dirty 100s are. If I was ever in a position to pick one up I wouldn't hesitate

Those are definitely on my wishlist too. Love the satin and burned chrome pickups options.

I should’ve gotten one when they came out.

Wait, what am I saying? That was when I was in buy-sell-buy-sell mode. It’d be long gone, I’d have lost money, I’d regret selling it, and wouldn’t even remember what I bought with the proceeds.

My behind would be more sore from kicking myself than it already is.

But dang, those are awesome guitars, guys. Gorgeous!

I should’ve gotten one when they came out.

Wait, what am I saying? That was when I was in buy-sell-buy-sell mode. It’d be long gone, I’d have lost money, I’d regret selling it, and wouldn’t even remember what I bought with the proceeds.

My behind would be more sore from kicking myself than it already is.

But dang, those are awesome guitars, guys. Gorgeous!
This post is missing one of your famous neo-socratic dialogues

Les and Socrates had to do their day jobs today. I’m Les’ Posting Assistant (I hope Les doesn’t get mad at me for outing the fact that he has a person who does that when he’s not here).
Ok well just make sure Les doesn’t mistakenly drink from Socrates coffee cup. That hemlock can really ruin a Friday

Back