It's August 2016, and stock seems low in many places...

I don't think their website is up-to-date yet. You should email them.
Well, as I said, I don't have funds for such an adventure right now. Just browsing, forming ideas, etc. So emailing would potentially get both parties all hot and bothered over something that just can't happen...

Looks like Chris Robertson of Black Stone Cherry just dropped un-detailed news about an SE signature model they've done for him, so those will go on order now too I guess.

I think "summer lull" is the best way to describe it... PRS offer swag rebates in the UK every summer, this one being no exception. Clearing out the channel is the goal...
Chris Robertson sig?? Do you have a link to where you saw that?

It's a red singlecut with a P90 in the neck position... ;)
Think I found an image. Definitely interesting! Looks like the headstock says SE245..

CRobertsonGear2.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread, everybody!

An SE245 soap bar is a regular model, maybe he modified one and put a humbucker in the bridge.

And got it refinished in an otherwise unavailable colour and put a new adjustable bridge on it? Doubtful. The way he was dropping hints it definitely looks like marketing.

Think I found an image. Definitely interesting! Looks like the headstock says SE245..

CRobertsonGear2.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread, everybody!

That's the one he did himself, which I realise now is what dkilpatrick was referring to, and he's probably right, but the one on Facebook was subtly different. Adjustable bridge, differeent colour pickup covers, different figuring on the top too.

That's the one he did himself, which I realise now is what dkilpatrick was referring to, and he's probably right, but the one on Facebook was subtly different. Adjustable bridge, differeent colour pickup covers, different figuring on the top too.
That sounds pretty sweet! He must really like that config, because I was reading an interview where he mentioned having an SE 277SH with the same configuration. Would definitely be something different to bring out.

Back