It was too big for a stocking

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
I've been without a HB since I traded mine, and my DG30, to Rider1260 for his MEII a few months back. I knew I'd have to replace it, at some point. Didn't expect it to be this soon though. Really wasn't looking to lighten the wallet any more than I already had this year. Oh well, 12 easy payments with a couple of clicks of the mouse!

Anyway, the Tuesday before Christmas I got a text out of the blue from "The 2nd Most Notable Member" alerting me to a "Too Good To Be True" deal on a 2014 HBII w/piezo. I checked out the link. Holy crap! Too good to be true is right (under 2). It had only been listed for 4 hours, but I knew I couldn't sleep on it. It was going to go fast at that price. A furious text conversation ensues with the pusher. I hemmed and hawed for about 10 minutes, and figure, WTF. Never going to see one at this price any time soon, if ever.

Showed up before noon on the 22nd. In great shape. A couple little marks on the upper bout, but other than that, clean as a babies bottom! Wide fat neck, 57/08 pick ups, and a custom color according to the Modcat. I'm guessing Mash Green wrap, or Leprechaun Tooth wrap? At least it's a color of the season!

dq1M37Z.jpg

1uka4rt.jpg

FxCaUHb.jpg

JDonE9p.jpg

Beautiful guitar! Great deal also! Double lucky for sure with that one. PRS makes the best guitars. The HB II may be the best one of all! Great score!!!

That’s a winner! Looks like Leprechaun’s Tooth to me, love that finish! Sounds like you got a steal on it too which makes it even better! :D

Killer guitar...killer deal.
Green HBs sound the best!
Enjoy!

Back