Incoming-Soon (hopefully) NGD: 1994 CE 22

Except you can see it doesn’t.

OP: if it really is a (Excel made*) steel bridge block reach out to me! I would gladly swap you for a brass one.

I'm pretty sure isn't a one piece, because i can see the head of the screw on it, i actually thought they were one piece because of the year was made but apparently CE bridges are 2 piece :/
I'll try first and we can talk on PM, but be aware that i'm from Chile LOL
llfbblq69z9qdhxxwdl0.jpg

I'm pretty sure isn't a one piece, because i can see the head of the screw on it, i actually thought they were one piece because of the year was made but apparently CE bridges are 2 piece :/
I'll try first and we can talk on PM, but be aware that i'm from Chile LOL
llfbblq69z9qdhxxwdl0.jpg

Ugh! :oops:

The steel blocks are soooo uncommon from that time, and it’d probably be worth it to keep it even if you do wind up changing it. It’d be great on a SE EG or any EG for that matter if you’re looking to get it closer to Fender-ish territory.

Shawn reached out to Hans and I a couple years ago looking for some info about when the change from one piece to two piece bridges actually happened. We kinda surmised that around 1994 was when they went completely to the two piece design.

CE’s were some of the last guitars to get them, because we assume that maybe PRS was using up the left overs on them? Either way, the Excel two piece ones are excellent.

Well, my '94 ce24 has a one piece bridge... So your assumption is quite reasonable. maybe your guitar is the odd one out?

Back