Incoming S2 Standard 22

IRG

Sold off another Les Paul this morning. Ordered a new S2 Standard 22 from Sweetwater. Really excited for this one. Bought a new SE Clint Lowery recently, and have been playing it so much, that I decided to try the S2 line. Hopefully a Core is not next, not that I don't like 'em, but the budget doesn't.

I really like the Standard look though, the pickguard on it just seems very cool. I got the dark Mahogany color, like this but a tad lighter.

S2011479-front-xlarge.jpg

Oh Yeah!!!!

.... And a core guitar will be next. The urge will grow stronger. :beer:

Niiice. These S2 body shapes are just perfect for mahogany. I've been pacing all day waiting for FedEx to drop off my S2 Singlecut Standard in the same color. Torture! I have nothing to do but work and kill time here.

still waiting for the NGD post with some pics!

I know! Will try to do some in the next day or so. It needs to be an outdoor pic, and we've had such lousy weather here in June, I don't think we've gone 2 days in a row without rain. Been meaning to post something soon. Already jonesing for another S2, was thinking Singlecut, but I think it will be a S2 Custom 24. I'll keep the LP I have for now.

Very nice example. I'm really on the verge of considering an S2 but my guts do say go for a core. Congrats and hope you post pics soon once you get to it.

I need to know when you take possession. I've been eyeing up one myself...can't go in to detail right now, girl friend is sitting beside me lol

I need to know when you take possession. I've been eyeing up one myself...can't go in to detail right now, girl friend is sitting beside me lol

Oh I've had mine for a couple of weeks now. Great guitar. Love the feel, playability is outstanding, tone is great and diverse, looks really nice too. Doesn't resemble the Core models visually, it's got it own vibe, sort of a cross between Fender and Gibson thing if that makes sense. Get one, when the girlfriend isn't looking :)

Back