Incoming NGD (x2)

mezzio

The Force is weak in ^^
That's right, more guitars, and my first US made PRSi :) and I didn't even get yelled at by my better half, in fact, she helped picked out one of them, and just said I better get insurance on them, lol.

I've been eyeballing this 30th anny CU24 at Brian's for a while now, and finally was able to get it. Your typical 30th anniversary in violet smokeburst (yes, she helped pick this one out), and hell, I like the color :)

Timing happened to be perfect as well because Brian just started getting his killer SH 408's in, and one in particular really caught my eye, along with a lot of other peoples, lol. Charcoal tri-color burst, IRW neck, BRW fingerboard, and just plain sick. This is almost what I would have ordered if I ordered a PS, so now I gotta come up with new ideas for a PS build... oh no, lol.

They should be here next Tuesday and I can't wait... Now to get a new amp so I can actually hear the epicness.

You guys are killing it. Violet Smokeburst is sensational!!! And the 408 SH is just so badass, it's ridiculous. Congratulations.

I recommend the Mesa Boogie Mark V!

T
w
o Beauties. Belle(s) of the ball.

Love the 30th, gorgeous guitar.
Enjoy.

Last edited:
As much as I am excited for you on the sh 408. I am really envious too. I pee'd a little in my pants when I saw them post that killer combo. Wish I had the money to get it. But saving for something epic at the 30 anny event ( finger crossed). Congrats and enjoy!!! Lucky so.....

Thanks everyone, I'm super excited to get them in my hands, lol.

You guys are killing it. Violet Smokeburst is sensational!!! And the 408 SH is just so badass, it's ridiculous. Congratulations.

I recommend the Mesa Boogie Mark V!

If I find one locally, I'll play around with it and see how I like it. I'm honestly an Orange fan and was thinking about picking up a Rockerverb MKIII head and a 2x12, but I'm easy and will play anything that sounds good

Wow! they are both gorgeous. Congratulations. You my Friend are a lucky man to have landed such a wonderful woman. Enjoy.

Back