I'm not sure who to thank for this...

Everyone owes @matt3310 at least two beers.

Word....they just don't get better than @matt3310 the man is a straight up class act.

Well deserved Shawn...you sir are also a class act.

I mean the dude handles all of our shenanigans like a boss. Hmmm, come to think of it...I nominate Shawn for Sainthood...can I get an amen!!!??;):D

Last edited:
That is COOL!!!

If there was a collection going around to fund this then I apologize for being absent lately.
None that I know about or I would have ponied up, and I’m here more than I’m needed.

Reactions: jxe
Word....they just don't get better than @matt3310 the man is a straight up class act.

Well deserved Shawn...you sir are also a class act.

I mean the dude handles all of our shenanigans like a boss. Hmmm, come to think of it...I nominate Shawn for Sainthood...can I get an amen!!!??;):D
I don’t think we have Saints here. I think we’d need to Knight him or christen him or something. Father de Blanc, please bring the holy water!

I don’t think we have Saints here. I think we’d need to Knight him or christen him or something. Father de Blanc, please bring the holy water!

Yeah, in hindsight...'Saint" was probably a stretch...how about Grand Poobah? ;)

Dude...everybody knows Sergio can't come in contact with holy water...

Even if I had it I wouldn’t post it on a public forum.... fer godsakes he’s got like, a veritable Solomon’s treasure up in his crib!
I didn't expect you to post it ;) but now I know which Matt it is I wouldn't have been able to get past the dobermans (dobermen?) anyway.
But I bet the code word is "Marshall" or "PRS" .... or both.

Rumour has it you can see his collection from Kirriemuir!
It’s a long way to the top!
bIMnQSb.jpg

Back