I'm Back!

frankb56

It's been a long time since I visited this forum....probably since 2015. Lot's of things of happened in the mean time, won't bore you with details. Keeping with PRS, I purchased a Custom P22 a few years ago, in tobacco sunburst, love it! I also have an SE Angelica acoustic, a SE C24, and an SE-30 Amp.. My latest purchase is a Kingfisher bass which I purchased this month. My wife, Josie Bello is an accomplished singer songwriter and currently has an album out which is charting nation and world-wide. I play lead guitar on two of the ten tracks ("Kit House" and "Crush") using my Custom P22. The name of her album is "Can't Go Home." You can find out more info about her on her web page....www.JosieBello.com and listen to her music on JosieBello.hearnow.com. She is putting together a band in which I will mostly play bass. We hope to be touring soon, first locally in the NY area and then who knows!

Cheers, and catch you later, Frank B.

Last edited:
Welcome back. Nice to see a fellow SE amp owner. I have the 20 and the 50. Did you play through that 30 on the album? I'd be interested to see how it sounded recorded.

Welcome back. Nice to see a fellow SE amp owner. I have the 20 and the 50. Did you play through that 30 on the album? I'd be interested to see how it sounded recorded.

No, I played at the studio we recorded through a fender amp. My PRS SE 30 amp is in my home studio. I use it for recordings by mic'ing the amp.

Sorry, It seems this forum does not permit photos? Or I can't figure out how.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/how-to-post-pics.932/

Like Bodia said, they have to be on a third party site. Basically, you need a direct link to the photo. That's what gets used when you click on the pic image above the message area (the one that looks like a mountain range).

So, if you right-click on your picture and choose Copy Image Address (or whatever your particular browser calls it), you take that URL and get...

69205060_10220285184219298_441060301979254784_o.jpg

Back