If You Had To Make Do...

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
With One Amp For Everything You Do, What Amp Would It Be?

I'm with Bodia. My 50 watt Archon and a couple pedals will do anytyhing I'd ever need. As I've said before, that's why I sold 7 other amps after I got it.

I'm not Bodiacool though. Mine is just black. Although, thanks to Elvis is has a flamed maple center panel.

As long as I get my pedalboard along with the amp, I could make due with any of my amps. My preference are the two I play the most a MARSH Springfield or the Friedman Twin Sister. Very different amps but I can use either and get what I want from them.

I'm with Bodia. My 50 watt Archon and a couple pedals will do anytyhing I'd ever need. As I've said before, that's why I sold 7 other amps after I got it.

I'm not Bodiacool though. Mine is just black. Although, thanks to Elvis is has a flamed maple center panel.
Winger...Elvis...Bodia...Flame (Maple)...Are You trying To Tell Me Something? ;)

Kidding

I Have Nothing But Love For My Archons. I Did The Front Panel Switcheroo As Well On My 50. :)

I'd probably stick with my HXDA (thanks Jim!!). With a couple pedals I'm getting all I want from it. I rarely plug into the Archon anymore.
Oh? You Aren't Helping My HXDA Gas... :(

It Must Be Nice If You Dropped The Archon.

As long as I get my pedalboard along with the amp, I could make due with any of my amps. My preference are the two I play the most a MARSH Springfield or the Friedman Twin Sister. Very different amps but I can use either and get what I want from them.
The Twin Sister Has Always Nudged My Interest.

For traditional I'm keeping my Custom 50 combo. Love it.
For non traditional I'm good with the Kemper. Liquid Profiles just dropped this morning... :cool:
Oh My! I Need To Check Those Liquid Profiles Out!! I Wasn't Aware They Dropped. I Always Loved The Kemper And This Should Be A Real Game Changer Which Makes My Heart Smile A Bit Because The Kemper Seems To Get The Hate Yet It Keeps On Plugging Away And Delivering Like A Champ.

Soldano SLO-100.
Nice Call...I Could Live With The 30 Or 100 As Both Are Stellar. An Icon Of An Amp That Still Delivers And Always Will. I Love How All The Younger, Modern Guys Bash It Until They Actually Play One And Then Come Back With Their Tail Between Their Legs And Admit How Awesome It Is. Even More So If They Can Actually Play One At Volume. :)

Back