Idiot is selling PRS Signature stickers

Those are really poor for the price - it looks like vinyl that covers the WHOLE headstock and not just a signature overlay. Hopefully the ridiculous $40 price tag keeps everyone at bay.

Those are really poor for the price - it looks like vinyl that covers the WHOLE headstock and not just a signature overlay. Hopefully the ridiculous $40 price tag keeps everyone at bay.

Yeah, my 15"x20" custom made sticker/wrap was about that much for two of 'em.

working on your own guitar is one thing but to SELL a product with another companies name on it is NOT O.K. I'm sure Paul probably has a copyright on his famous signature. Unless of course he has PRS's permission.

Correct. Not okay. It's a Registered Trademark.

Those look pretty poor. Not a fan of that kind of thing but I appreciate those that have done it on here have no intentions of misleading anyone and are just making their guitars look and sound how they want them.

i think they're pretty much like all those aftermarket decals people stick on their tricked-out cars, so it's not really a big problem, for me, that is. Of course, it's just for looks, you won't have an instant USA PRS by sticking that on the headstock ;)

i think they're pretty much like all those aftermarket decals people stick on their tricked-out cars, so it's not really a big problem, for me, that is. Of course, it's just for looks, you won't have an instant USA PRS by sticking that on the headstock ;)

You mean to tell me that my $500 SE won't turn into a $5000 USA after I put the decal on it?!

Wish I knew before I ordered 4 sets'

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;68703 said:
This was just posted yesterday. It takes a little time for the legal team to draft a letter and mail it.

I suspect eBay will just yank it. Happened to me once.

I contacted the seller and he said he's o.k. because there are small subtle differences and not an exact replica.

It isn't up to the person making or selling the fake to decide...
I tried to warn him. even if he was in the right, that doesn't mean you won't get dragged into court and have to spend thousands on legal fees. PRS knows that road.

I've gone back and forth with him over this:

Apr-24-13 10:09:43 PDT
Dear rocklin_distributors,
Do you have official approval from PRS to use his signature? Do you know what the little R with the circle around it means?

- rocklin_distributors
It's not an exact replica of the signature or headstock shape, just similar. And yes I know what th r w/ circle means. Have you ever seen a les paul made by other companies??? small subtle differences. Same thing here!

Apr-24-13 14:39:25 PDT
Answer the question. Do you have official approval from PRS to use registered copyrighted signature?

Apr-24-13 14:51:11 PDT
Who the hell are you? I don't need to answer **** to you! Like I said It's not an exact duplicate of the signature or headstock shape. So why don't you mind your Goddamn business!!!!
Why don't we meet face to face and settle this like men. Coward!
- rocklin_distributors

Apr 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM
OK, Send me your address!

Rocklin_distributors
2425 Midas Ct.
Rocklin, CA 95677

Dear mithogo,
So, Are you coming to visit? If not, I take business trips to NY all the time. Send me your address

Email From ME
To PRS
Here is the address of the The seller of the stickers with the copyright infringement signature.
Rocklin Distributors
2425 Midas Ct.
Rocklin, CA 95677

Back