I uploaded a new song

Black-Viper75

Just Passing Through
I'd like to share with you all my new song Forever Baby. This song music has 80's hard rock / metal vibes and the lyrics were inspired by my fiancée. There are unfortunately no vocals on this. I either need to get a good recording mic for vocals or better yet find kick ass vocalist. All instruments and drum programming are by me. I used my PRS 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24 for all the guitar tracks. This was recorded with Reaper using Amplitube 5, EZ Bass and EZ Drummer. A variety of IK Multimedia software was used for mixing and mastering. The espresso cups in the photo were a present from my fiancée.

Reminds me of a movie soundtrack song that would be playing in the background as some underdog would be training for some upcoming thing that they are supposed to lose......but somehow, by the end of the song, they have gotten GOOD and might actually have a shot.

Nice work Mr. Black-Viper75! I especially like the solo around 3:20 to 3:35, tasty licks!! Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next installment!!!
Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it. I'm happy to hear your thoughts on the solo. For the solo I knew I didn't want it shreddy, I wanted something melodic but not to "boring".

Back