I like 'em with 3 pickups

justmund

Plank Spanker
The family before the break up... The 2 on the right have now gone and (almost) replaced with a HXDA :wave:

Also, makes a nice change from a white couch :p

10261248246_20f25187e1_b.jpg

10261265605_4969c3791a_b.jpg

That's a great set. Sorry to see the two go, but understand, based on the incoming...

Hi I have just got a 2011 NF3 and saw the mini switches on one of your guitars ....is there a possibility of splitting near field pick ups thanks

That triple 408 gets me every time. Nice group shot. Here's to your HxDa arriving safely.

That triple 408 gets me every time. Nice group shot. Here's to your HxDa arriving safely.
I want to do a Paul's Guitar next, might be a long wait for that one tho, I'm out of things to sell!

The HXDA is with my freight guy, he's a muso so he would have let me known if there was any obvious damage to the box.

I can't pick it up until Thurs tho, is torture!

They are great axes that's for sure. I felt I just had to much overlap with these 4 and well, I really wanted a PRS amp :p

Interestingly, in the "408 in detail" PRSh describes the 408 single coil tone to be somewhere in the middle between a lipstick, a P-90 and a Strat(!)

Back