I have a pre prs guitar..

Harry Brookes

Hello All, a few questions and facts..new to forum but not to Pauls guitars. I worked across the street from paul in annapolis pre factory days and actually played the original guitar that was sold to santana. I had a neck off a gibson s1 and ask paul to make a new body which was an exact copy of the s1 that was later modified by me and to this day still plays great and is an extreme screamer. I will post pic.
Also, I have a prs from the annapolis factory sometime in the 90s I am trying to locate exact info. Serial is 277219 if anyone can help. It has bolt on neck and 24 frets, and 5 way rotate knob. I use daily in studio but may sell to get a newer custom 24.
Also, if Paul remembers that far back, I purchased the 1 inch ampex recorder from his brother that was supposedly owned by les paul. I believe it is still located in annapolis last check.
Harry

Inline
20200802_124052.jpg

20200802_124145.jpg

What do you think would be a fair price to sell a 92 ce24 for?
Harry
The older CE’s like the one you have sell right around $1000-$1300 USD depending on condition and the buyer. They are highly praised and sought after on the PRS fan pages on Facebook. Check out PRS Guitar Owners Worldwide on there. If you search PRS, there are a few more pages you could try also.

Back