I found the ugliest PRS guitar on the planet yesterday...

MK-SD-PLlavenderFront.png

So this bugged me enough that I called the store and inquired. It is a 1990 Custom 24, maple capped 10 top with Lavender back, sides, neck back and headstock. It's not Bonnie pink. $8500. He kinda joked and said, " we couldn't sell it, so we put it in one of the vintage cases".

So this bugged me enough that I called the store and inquired. It is a 1990 Custom 24, maple capped 10 top with Lavender back, sides, neck back and headstock. It's not Bonnie pink. $8500. He kinda joked and said, " we couldn't sell it, so we put it in one of the vintage cases".

Woah, $8500 for a 1990 Custom 24 Ten Top? That's probably why it's not selling. I know it's older, but if anything I usually see 85 and 86s go for that much. But I'm not the one selling, so who knows.

Woah, $8500 for a 1990 Custom 24 Ten Top? That's probably why it's not selling. I know it's older, but if anything I usually see 85 and 86s go for that much. But I'm not the one selling, so who knows.

It's a Hawaiian cost of living thing... ;) But yeah, $8,500 seems pretty steep for that IMHO.

Back