I Finally Got My Guitars Hung Up!

So it’s Electric ladylands She Shed.

Just doing this for a spoof. The rebellious teenager in me loves this.

My husband has to go back to the hospital to get his dressings changed. He won’t be back for a while. As soon as he’s out the door I am in the garage scouting out some materials. I know as soon as he sees this he’s going to say WTF?!!

Today is a glorious day. Be happy, forget about all the negative crap going on and just enjoy the day for what it is.

My agenda is so jam packed for today. I am so excited. Have designated 7 to 7:30 my practice time. I am going to focus on improv. That would be blues improv. It puts a kick in my step.

This is the song for the day! ❤️
I don’t even want to go back to work now! Lol

So it’s Electric ladylands She Shed.

Just doing this for a spoof. The rebellious teenager in me loves this.

My husband has to go back to the hospital to get his dressings changed. He won’t be back for a while. As soon as he’s out the door I am in the garage scouting out some materials. I know as soon as he sees this he’s going to say WTF?!!

Today is a glorious day. Be happy, forget about all the negative crap going on and just enjoy the day for what it is.

My agenda is so jam packed for today. I am so excited. Have designated 7 to 7:30 my practice time. I am going to focus on improv. That would be blues improv. It puts a kick in my step.

This is the song for the day! ❤️
I don’t even want to go back to work now! Lol

one time a girl told me to turn off prince ('the beautiful ones', which she didn't recognize); i broke up with her and made her move out.

When my husband told me to turn it down last night I was so shocked, I was stunned actually! I almost told him to take a hike out the front door.

Or, I could of become very juvenile and said, “ if it’s too loud you’re too F*CKing old!

I am almost sure it was the morphine talking.

Congrats on a great setup! Really like the look of that slat system. I used to hang my guitars at my prior home, but my current home I can’t control the natural light and temp/humidity as well.

one time a girl told me to turn off prince ('the beautiful ones', which she didn't recognize); i broke up with her and made her move out.
Sounds like she smashed the picture! I will just assume she was one of the beautiful ones!!

When my husband told me to turn it down last night I was so shocked, I was stunned actually! I almost told him to take a hike out the front door.

Or, I could of become very juvenile and said, “ if it’s too loud you’re too F*CKing old!

I am almost sure it was the morphine talking.
This might be fun for you Lola! I have been playing Frank Zappa's "Joe's Garage" title track. If you are not familiar with it, there is a spoken bit in that song where the old (karen) lady is screaming "Turn it down" and other things to get those kids to turn down that damn music. It is a super simple song (probably the most simpleton of all FZ songs which is also referenced in the song lyrics - simply E A B) and it might be fun to play it as it would give you that release of yelling "turn it down" while jamming at maximum volume! I keep waiting for my girlfriend to ask me if I would please stop doing that song, but I usually play when she is not home so she has only heard it once I think!

I keep waiting for my girlfriend to ask me if I would please stop doing that song, but I usually play when she is not home so she has only heard it once I think!

It’s funny you mention this. Before I hurt my hand I would play the solo from You shook me all night long every night. I was relentless.

One day my son came up and said PLEASE no ACDC tonight. I conceded to his wishes just for that night. Then the next night all hell broke loose. I got my new studio monitors and that solved the problem. I played that solo non stop over and over again but I was having so much fun trying to come as close to perfect as I could.

There’s the devil’s word “perfect”. Must stop this BS.

Finally!! I got my slat boards up and the hangers attached. We moved into our present home a year ago July. Since then some guitars are out; some are in cases. I've been concerned but just kept procrastinating. A friend of mine, who is a professional painter, hung the slat boards on the wall in my man cave. They are all out of cases, on hangers. And the humidity is monitored. This is going to be so nice!!!! Yesterday, I grabbed my Strat off the wall that has been in the case since we moved here.

Do you forgive me that there are a couple Non PRS on the wall!?!?!?

1) Martin M-36

2) Gibson 325

3) PRS Santana

4) Fender Stratocaster

5) PRS Paul's (My favorite!!!)

6) Martin 000-15M

7) Seagull S6 Classic

8. PRS HB1

9) Yamaha Pacifica

10) Fender Telecaster

On the floor: PRS SE Santana

RonsGuitars2.jpg