I Felt A Great Disturbance In The Force As Though Millions Of Amps Suddenly Cried Out In Terror.

László

Too Many Notes
But it was only one amp crying out in terror because it read my mind: the Fillmore.

I had all the amps going today, and kinda felt like dialing them in very similarly. When I got where I wanted each amp to be set, it struck me that between the DG30 and the HXDA, I could do without the Fillmore. There are enough similarities based on how I set the Fillmore's two channels up.

I thought to myself, what if I sold the Fillmore and got myself a Komet? That'd be quite a different kettle of...um...tone.

Anyway, I was about to list it on reverb, and then I started putting in the description of the amp's perfect condition, and the custom ordered leather covering, and the carefully curated NOS tube complement, and I thought...no one's gonna give me anywhere near enough to make a deal make any sense at all, and I like the amp.

"Stop now before you regret it," I said to no one in particular.

"Put down the fingers and back away from the computer!"

So I stopped. The amp stopped sweating and breathed a sigh of relief that was audible throughout Studio Craptastic.

Oh, I could buy a Komet without a one-in-one-out deal. But there would be hell to pay >>> 👹.

Last edited:
I had been looking at a Fillmore then the force told me to get something completely different an Orange OR15 found its way to my house to go along with the PRS HDRX20 and the Big Dog Mesa MKV90.

Back