House for sale - had to tidy up music room

018_hdFI.jpg
Pro shot pic

No cords, etc…
No cords? The Partridge family would be proud 😁

Is your house one of those skinny homes; like in San Franciscon, or a brownstone?

Last edited:
I do like to jam

Reminds me of a funny story.

Many years ago, one of my Mum and Dad’s friends came to our house. They had been invited, as we had a gathering of people over to play music (musical family and lots of musician friends).

Mum had said to her friend on the phone - “come over we’re having a jam session”.

This friend was not a musician, but we’re a social family, it was the 70’s and Mum and Dad were a bit hippie-ish.

Their friend walks into the house and it’s explained to her what a jam session is. Her reply -

“Ah now I understand. I was thinking to myself, what are we making jam for?!”

Giggle

Reminds me of a funny story.

Many years ago, one of my Mum and Dad’s friends came to our house. They had been invited, as we had a gathering of people over to play music (musical family and lots of musician friends).

Mum had said to her friend on the phone - “come over we’re having a jam session”.

This friend was not a musician, but we’re a social family, it was the 70’s and Mum and Dad were a bit hippie-ish.

Their friend walks into the house and it’s explained to her what a jam session is. Her reply -

“Ah now I understand. I was thinking to myself, what are we making jam for?!”

Giggle
They could’ve expected worse…

Ugh! Don’t remind me. PRS refinished my buddy’s guitar that was damaged. I had three damaged. Sold two. One is about to come home again after it’s repaired. :(

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, and sorry to bring back the memory. I was hoping there was a happier ending to that whole catastrophe.

You're music room still looks great though...looks like a wonderful place to sit and create music in.

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, and sorry to bring back the memory. I was hoping there was a happier ending to that whole catastrophe.

You're music room still looks great though...looks like a wonderful place to sit and create music in.

I’m glad PRS reached out to me after their original refinish quote for my buddy’s guitar.

Back