Hey You! Yeah You! Get a Signature Already!

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Kind of a word play on Sergio's Avatar thread ;)

Tell us in your sig what equipment you have.
I notice many here do not have a sig file on hand.

I just modified mine to include the SE Kingfisher (on its way, will land next week) and my two bass amps.
I will have to modify the Guitar and Amps pictures since I do not have the Kingfisher yet, and my lineup has changed a bit since the last time I took those two pics when I got my ZM.

So, get crackin'!
I had to modify mine a bit too to get it to work within the forums settings by taking out some words and shortening others, I was over the limit, but it turned out OK for now.

PS, the order of the guitars in the sig below the new pics when I take them for the sig will reflect the order, but for now it is out of whack :D
All of my PRS guitars will be on the main wall, and the Fernandes and Gibson will be by themselves on the adjoining wall.
I added the two new hangers on the 7th of July since I had the Kingfisher on order.

new_wall.jpg

Last edited:
Some people here would take up an entire page in a thread with 1 post. :rofl:

Actually I thnk it is a good thing to have pics online for insurance reasons.
If your home was broekn into and your PC was stolen with your pics and proof of sales, your online pics proove to your insurance you actually had all that stuff you are claiming.

Same thing with my FJ Cruiser, everything I have done to it is documented on several forums and on my personal website for insurance reasons.

Actually I thnk it is a good thing to have pics online for insurance reasons..

I back them up to a cloud based service, privately.

No need to post a public list of one's stuff.

The fact that I've posted pics of some of my gear online is no doubt pretty stupid, but at least someone can't get it off one post. ;)

I back them up to a cloud based service, privately.

No need to post a public list of one's stuff.

The fact that I've posted pics of some of my gear online is no doubt pretty stupid, but at least someone can't get it off one post. ;)
I guess to each his own then, there are many of us who like to share pics here and spread the good word of GAS :D

Same thing with vehicles, we all share pics of the mods we have done to our rigs and share pics of new camping/overlanding gear we use and test out.
It further fuels the GAS too.

And I have seen enough of your pics to know what you have in your studio.

Back