Help on identifying prs serial number

Leorbath

Hello newbee here...
I own a prs guitar, can someone help me on what the serial number is? The year and place of construction, and what model is?

Serial number is: 263740

Going to need a little more information to help you out. Assuming that it is a Core model (which would make it made in Maryland), and that the serial number is written in either silver or gold ink (or black if it's a maple neck), at the top of the headstock, that number would make it a 2018. PRS does their serial numbers sequentially, so there is no specific identifier with the number. Trem or stop tail? If stop tail, one piece or two piece bridge? Controls? Blade, toggle or rotary switching? Single cut or double cut? Number of frets?

If that serial number is only part of what is on the back of the head stock, and it is in between the tuning pegs (meaning it runs in between all six tuning machines, it is an SE, and made overseas.

It could also be a 2002 w/serial number 63740. Is there a space between the 2 and the rest of the numbers?

As bodia said above, give us some specs and I bet we can tell you what you have.

It could also be a 2002 w/serial number 63740. Is there a space between the 2 and the rest of the numbers?

As bodia said above, give us some specs and I bet we can tell you what you have.
I sent some pictures.

Sorry for my english

Yep. Looks like a core (USA) 2002 Custom 24. Nice!
Yep, this. The first number is the year identification, and the rest is the serial number. As TFC says, it's a 2020 Custom 24 made in Maryland, USA. It will likely have an HFS (Hot Fat Screams) pickup in the bridge and a VB (Vintage Bass) in the neck. Also has a 5 way rotary switch. Nice guitar.

thank you so much TFC and Bodia...
I've been wanting to know the model of this guitar for some time and you helped me find out

Reactions: TFC
Yep, this. The first number is the year identification, and the rest is the serial number. As TFC says, it's a 2020 Custom 24 made in Maryland, USA. It will likely have an HFS (Hot Fat Screams) pickup in the bridge and a VB (Vintage Bass) in the neck. Also has a 5 way rotary switch. Nice guitar.
I think you meant 2002, not 2020...

Same question here, what year would this be.
It never really got played much, and has dots not birds, but is a very nice cherry red color.

7 CE 16781

Thanks

Back