Hello From Syrause NY.

hackenfort

Long time PRS fan and player here, I'm in upstate NY where it's cold most of the year. Been a fan from the mid-80's Currently loving this one:

IMG_2087_zpschejpmg5.jpg

It's been played hard and put a way wet, but sounds so sweet. Some people may remember me from the old PRS Forum or the TCM forum, I'm active on TGP & MyLesPaul too.

Take care & have a great day!

Kevin

Welcome! Nice looking CU24...what year is it?
Thanks for the Welcome.
It's a 86 - sn under 1000. Judging by the wear, it's see a lot of use, but it sounds just so sweet. But I've always been a fan of the T&B's...

Hey Kevin, fancy meeting you here! I know you from when we lived in Syracuse, but we are now in TX. I would say welcome to the forum, but that would imply that I do more than just stalk the forums and look at beautiful guitars. I knew you played guitar, but never knew you had a PRS. I'll see if I can PM you.

Welcome, love the guitar! I'm from Utica, NY. Pretty close :)
I was in Utica Last night, one of my favorite music stores is there, Nicotera's - truly a unique store, and while not a PRS dealer, always a great place to stop at.

Welcome! I have relatives up in Oswego, but I don't get up there much. Haven't been to Syracuse proper in nearly 20 years.

Back