Has PRS ever made a Hollowbody II - with a solid rosewood neck?

Kiwi

Thinking that would be a tremendous pairing - the sustain of the RW neck reduced slightly by the hollow body, and the extra clarity of the RW neck's tones going into all that air... I can't recall PRS ever offering this, but perhaps I missed a run?

=K

I recently played a SC HB that had a rosewood neck and ebony board. It was quite nice. Not exactly what you were looking for, but I thought I'd share.

:beer:

It is a very tremendous pairing. You left off the ebony fretboard. I have one and it is a fabulous guitar to say the least. So sweet! Check out the Artist Package options of the Hollowbody on the website. When I get another, I will opt for the maple neck and ebony fretboard because it ain't bad either!

It is a very tremendous pairing. You left off the ebony fretboard. I have one and it is a fabulous guitar to say the least. So sweet! Check out the Artist Package options of the Hollowbody on the website. When I get another, I will opt for the maple neck and ebony fretboard because it ain't bad either!

I have singlecut HBll in Bonni Pink. Indian rosewood neck, brazilian finger board. great guitar.

Thanks, gang. Oh goody - just what I need ... a decent excuse to venture into AP land!

Back