Happy New Year!

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
Here's wishing you and yours the happiest of New Years!

disney-world-orlando-fireworks.gif

Happy New Year to all my friends here (both of 'em!) and everyone else!

Here's hoping 2014 is filled with tone, toys, more friendship, and most of all, health and happiness for everyone here and everyone we care about.

Happy, happy! We're almost through the first bottle. Let' see if the wife and I can make it through two,

Spent last night with family enjoying trivia games, and now catching up on a couple episodes of Dexter (man, what was I missing...) taking off tomorrow...restring Cu22 Spec, and maybe a McSoapy...Happy NY to everyone...plenty of a Family time, and Happiness!!

Sat at home with my wife and son - we finished a b@stard of a Doctor Who puzzle (1000 pieces, a painting done by Van Gogh on the show - and I always struggle with painting puzzles, but this was a particularly tough one), then played my son's new Big Bang Theory Clue game, then played Wii for a bit. Very good night.

Bill - are you watching Dexter from season one? It was a great show, but there were definite high and low points. Season one was a high point, but season four was the best - the one with John Lithgow. My wife and I just watched the finale again. You should have a blast. Just don't get discouraged with the one or two seasons that aren't as good.

Back