green santana se

dlees

hey guys , this is my first post, great forums. i have an old prs santana se from around 2002 and im trying to find its value, because it a one piece. the neck wood part of the body. i havent seen any of these online anywhere that look exactly like mine. i wanna know if its anything special or not. thx for the help guys

Welcome. Need pics. Check on Reverb for what others are going for. I'm pretty sure discussing monetary value here is frowned upon, but I could be wrong.

i just dont play it at all but i didnt wanna sell it if its worth alot. i cant find any like this online anywhere

zvuDu

oBsPa

yve8k

7zrUR

have you seen one thats a whole piece of tree? like the neck isnt bolted on, its the same as the body. is that weird?

The guitar I linked is like that. It's not a single piece of wood it's just all glued together very precisely. The current SE range has 2-3 piece bodies and 3 piece necks that are glued together but it can be really hard to see the boarders of each piece. I would feel very comfortable assuming that's what they did in 2002, as well.

I've never heard of PRS using a single piece of wood for an entire guitar, I'd imagine it would be very difficult to make and yield very little reward over the traditional method.

I sold the same guitar several years ago for not a lot of money. In addition there are at least chips on the headstock. No telling what else is going on. THe one on Reverb is mint. Yours isn`t.

Back