Got banned from TGP, have no idea why...

They usually send you something explaining why. They also tend to make the ban temporary the first few times. I didn't see anything that you posted that looked suspect but I am sure I am not in all of the threads you are in.

I looked up your profile. It shows on a post you made that you were last seen almost a half hour ago. However, when I tried to see your profile page it was not found. Interesting...

TGP is CUCK CENTRAL. They did you a favor.

Are you using a VPN? When my VPN is active, it tells me my IP address is banned. If I turn the VPN off, I can go back to browsing whether I log into my account or not.

I'm wondering if there is anybody I can email to get an explanation,,,:mad:
Ok, serious question: When you say "no idea why," do you really mean no idea why? Or, did you say ANYTHING that ANYONE could possibly take in a way you didn't mean it, construe to something completely different than what you meant, and by doing so, get their panties in a bunch?

I've gotten in trouble here and at TGP a couple times, for using slang words to which people seem to apply their own meanings and then take issue with you for saying something that is not at all what you said or meant. You say something joking and someone applies a different meaning to a slang term you use, and gets offended.

Ok, serious question: When you say "no idea why," do you really mean no idea why? Or, did you say ANYTHING that ANYONE could possibly take in a way you didn't mean it, construe to something completely different than what you meant, and by doing so, get their panties in a bunch?

I've gotten in trouble here and at TGP a couple times, for using slang words to which people seem to apply their own meanings and then take issue with you for saying something that is not at all what you said or meant. You say something joking and someone applies a different meaning to a slang term you use, and gets offended.
I know you have offended me more times than I care to admit...

jk
:)

On Strat-Talk - one of TGP's sister sites, the forum rules state:
( you can go there to read the specifics that I did not copy and paste )
MAYBE YOU VIOLATED A SIMILAR ISSUE

We operate this forum on a few basic principles--

1. This website is "PG" rated and will contain materials consistent with that rating.
2. Everyone deserves respect -- treat others with respect regardless of how difficult that may be
3. As a community we all appreciate and deserve civil behavior. Fighting and disruption will not be permitted.
4. Posts about illegal activities, sex, drugs, politics, religion or hate are never permitted here.

Please never assume that if something "wrong" is on the forum that we have seen it and have approved it by leaving it in place. There are thousands of posts and we can't read them all. Every post has a red "report" button available. Please use this to notify Moderators of spammers, arguments, improper or illegal activity on Strat-Talk.com. REPORT ONLY RULE VIOLATIONS PLEASE - not things you don't like or threads in the wrong forum.

Now, here are the specifics of those principles spelled out in more detail:

Back