Got a NOS Nebula, had to fix light scratches, going to a case

Bach88s

I bought a NOS Nebula and found some faint scratches on the top between the bridge and the lower bout. I read here on the forums that a few peeps had issues as well, and someone mentioned the gig bag possibly doing it. Regardless I buffed them out with a microfiber cloth and some final polish scratch remover. I am investing in a case for the guitar since I am hanging on to it. That way I can keep my humidipacks etc in the case as well and offer more protection..

I would love to, after I figure out how to post photos. Most sites I am on I can just open a tab and download it. The avatar worked that way. But I have to learn how to do it with a URL or whatever it is called. I know there are instructions on here. With time I will figure it out. I am just not a really computer savvy individual. In fact will work on it today and see what I can do

I would love to, after I figure out how to post photos. Most sites I am on I can just open a tab and download it. The avatar worked that way. But I have to learn how to do it with a URL or whatever it is called. I know there are instructions on here. With time I will figure it out. I am just not a really computer savvy individual. In fact will work on it today and see what I can do
Here you go

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/how-to-post-photos-for-free-using-imgur-2020-edition.42565/

Case_-_Silver_Sky-no_name_badge_1000x.jpg

https://us.prsaccessories.com/colle...-gig-bags/products/copy-of-prs-multi-fit-case

I have a first 500 SS hard case with plaque I can put your Nebula in. Just chiming in to help you out brother.
I just told my buddy today when I get over there in 3 days I will take one. How much do you want for your case Dmatthews if I decided to go that route etc? I live in Omaha Ne. Thx

Oops...
Sorry my friend. No way I'm ever letting it or the SS go.
Apologies for misleading.:)
No problem at all. I may or may not track one down. If they originally came with it, quite possibly I will try harder. But if not and just in a bag, I am not too worried. But I appreciate you upsetting me lol.. Teasing. Really its all in fun :)

Back