going back to rotary

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I want to put a guitar back to the rotary switch setup but it came to me with 3 way and the hole has been made bigger.

So will the rotary stay put with the bigger hole or will I fight it constantly?

Thanks for the help

Just use a small washer to cover the larger hole. It won't be an issue.

I want to put a guitar back to the rotary switch setup but it came to me with 3 way and the hole has been made bigger.

So will the rotary stay put with the bigger hole or will I fight it constantly?

Thanks for the help
With a washer and a good seating it should be OK, some techs put a drip of the medium grip locktite on the threads cause the nature of turning the knob vs flipping a switch, more of a chance to loosen it.
I miss my mid 90's cu22 that had a 5 position rotary, simple & it worked.

are u planning to use the rotary with the PCB board? IF so, make sure the pickups your using will work with it. I believe the 3 wire (white,black,red) PRS pickups are the only ones that will work with it.

Yup. It's an all mahogany CE22 and I'm putting 5310s in it. It has non splittable SDs now.

Yup. It's an all mahogany CE22 and I'm putting 5310s in it. It has non splittable SDs now.
I love my all hog Ce22 with dragon 1's and the 5 way rotary. I commend you on an excellent choice!

Not sure 53/10's will work with the PRS rotary switch with the pc board. What type of rotary switch are you using?

I can't remember how many wires my 5310s have. They are squabbin style. If they aren't three wire then I have 5909s, Ms, and dragon 1s to consider. It's all good!!!!

I have a maple top ce22 with dragon 1s and rotary switch. I know exactly how awesome itis!!!!

the 53/10 are 1-2 wire (1-braided sleeve for ground with pickup wire in center. 2-some had white wire for tapping.). I think you should try all of the other 3 options to see which you like the best in the CE.

on another note, if the 53/10 become available pm me!!!! No shame in my game :)

Looks like I'm in business, my 5310s are out of an early P22 so they are 3 wire. Sorry wardog,. If I don't like them I'll let you know though.

Back