From Yesterday's Gig

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
This is the encore that we did at The Ladybug Music Festival yesterday evening. This was the only cover we did at the show. The other stuff was all original and hasn't been released just yet (but Keep an eye out for the upcoming new The Angela Everwood Band album to be out soon). But, anyway. Me, Vincent, Brian, Angela, and Chris had a great time. Would love to do it again.

It was a successful disaster....lol. There was an issue with the stage that ended up having us ON THE GROUND as it was disassembled. Angela was flipping out about that at first ...... But, the time and the location was ideal. We had as may people watching us as the earlier acts did on the main stage. AND, they were actually listening. I am sure you guys know what it is like to have a crowd, but they could care less that you are playing. They are all just milling around doing their own thing. Well, that wasn't the case yesterday. They were all staring right down our throats. Loved it.

Last edited:
THAT looks like fun!!
Things didn't go as smoothly as planned in the beginning, but, do they ever?

The lack of a "Stage" thing was driving Angela nuts. She had to submit a stage plan to them with measurements and whatnot as to how we were going to set up, where we were going to stand or sit, how far away, etc....etc....etc..... so that they could be sure that all the acts would work on the various stages. Only to get there and be at street level. But, I kind of liked it once we got started. It was more "intimate" in a sort of way. Made it easier to see what the crowd was actually doing while we were playing. They were more engaged with us in a sort of way. AND, the only crowd larger than the one watching us was for the headliner (who just happened to kill it by the way). It was fun stuff. I'd like to play it again next year.

Things didn't go as smoothly as planned in the beginning, but, do they ever?

The lack of a "Stage" thing was driving Angela nuts. She had to submit a stage plan to them with measurements and whatnot as to how we were going to set up, where we were going to stand or sit, how far away, etc....etc....etc..... so that they could be sure that all the acts would work on the various stages. Only to get there and be at street level. But, I kind of liked it once we got started. It was more "intimate" in a sort of way. Made it easier to see what the crowd was actually doing while we were playing. They were more engaged with us in a sort of way. AND, the only crowd larger than the one watching us was for the headliner (who just happened to kill it by the way). It was fun stuff. I'd like to play it again next year.
The best-laid plans of mice and musicians...right?

It's fun to get out and play. I kinda miss it,

Back