Played a HUGE block party

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
We at The Angela Everwood Band were offered the wonderful opportunity to play Porch Fest in West Philadelphia on a day with PERFECT weather. It is basically a block party, except, it is like a good 1/5th of West Philly. (Basically the University City section). We had a blast. Here is a montage of small video clips of some of the songs we played. View it as a generous sneak peek at the upcoming album to be released later this year. Thanks to my band mates Angela, Vincent, Brian and Chris for having me along and to Stephan Tsapatoris for inviting us and hosting this portion of the festival. Love to do it again next year.

My apologies for the sound issues here and there. I was a bit windy at times and it showed up on the audio.

Wow, that is the second time I have seen a band set up on the porch of a house! First time was in 2020 when pandemic first started!! Some friends did a gig on the porch of one of their houses because nobody was open for business and they needed to play!!! Glad you were able to kick it on a nice day!!!!

The crazy thing is that, later that day, there was a mass shooting in a different part of the city, that we had considered GOING TO. If it wasn't for the fact that our bass player had a prior obligation, and I was going back to the shop, we may have ended up there.....and probably would have still been on that same street during the time that the shooting occurred. Getting tired of this planet. :mad:

The crazy thing is that, later that day, there was a mass shooting in a different part of the city, that we had considered GOING TO. If it wasn't for the fact that our bass player had a prior obligation, and I was going back to the shop, we may have ended up there.....and probably would have still been on that same street during the time that the shooting occurred. Getting tired of this planet. :mad:
Glad you weren’t there. So sad for those who lost their lives.

Saddened by the recent spate of shootings. Someone needs to be strong enough to make a change.

Wonderful!

I’m thinking my next show will be something like Urn Fest…

☠️

Perhaps, but you're not going to get just randomly invited. You're going to have to...earn it.

giphy.gif

Back