FINALLY back in the studio

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
We, at The Angela Everwood Band, went back into the studio today to finish up a few songs as far as guitar tracks go. I ended up with a bit more of a workload than I had anticipated even though this was really Chris' day. Fun, but exhausting stuff. Things are starting to come together it seems like. Thanks Jim Salamone from Cambridge Sound Studios In South Philly for having us. And for the Techs that worked with us today. Had a blast with Vincent, Brian, Chris, and Angela. Hearing the songs come together is starting to get exciting. Can't wait to hear them finished and polished up.

1f603.png

20221106_151234_by_klbryanphotography_dfh771e-fullview.jpg

20221106_100419_by_klbryanphotography_dfh774q-fullview.jpg
20221106_100545_by_klbryanphotography_dfh775j-fullview.jpg
20221106_100630_by_klbryanphotography_dfh776o-fullview.jpg
20221106_101524_by_klbryanphotography_dfh777x-fullview.jpg
20221106_104823_by_klbryanphotography_dfh778y-fullview.jpg

Exciting that you are getting close to the finish line!
Well....MY parts are all but done. She is bringing in some session guys to do some mandolin, banjo and piano. A lot of the people we "know" who could do it are talented but wishy-washy, and we are already over time and over budget (surprise surprise), so we are just trying to get this thing wrapped up.

Angela ran into some medical issues a couple of months back that put some of the vocal tracks on hold. But we are back rolling again.

Sweet! Will be wonderful to hear the record when it's ready!
You and me both. The producer has sent over several "almost" finished versions of the songs just to give us an idea. Still a bunch of editing, EQing, volume leveling, etc...needs to be done. But so far, I am pretty happy with what we have.

You and me both. The producer has sent over several "almost" finished versions of the songs just to give us an idea. Still a bunch of editing, EQing, volume leveling, etc...needs to be done. But so far, I am pretty happy with what we have.
I'm always so happy for my friends when they're able to release their work!

Will there be an album release party?

Back