Fret size

shouldn't we be glad that CARVIN products are still made in america instead of some third world asian country where the workers are basically peasents and treated like sub humans? I play PRS guitars exclusively, and probably always will, but i own a carvin bass amp, a old carvin combo amp, and a carvin 2x12 speaker cab. all excellent products, very well built, and at a very reasonable price. people could do a hell of a lot worse than carvin products!

ps- i have a 305 I just back from the ptc. had them TAKE DOWN the jumbo frets to normal prs height. it's the second prs i've sent back to them to have this done. CANT STAND the jumbo frets. it's like running your fingers across railroad tracks!

Last edited:
shouldn't we be glad that CARVIN products are still made in america instead of some third world asian country where the workers are basically peasents and treated like sub humans? I play PRS guitars exclusively, and probably always will, but i own a carvin bass amp, a old carvin combo amp, and a carvin 2x12 speaker cab. all excellent products, very well built, and at a very reasonable price. people could do a hell of a lot worse than carvin products!

I agree regarding Carving in general being a good buy for USA made products. I own one of their PA amps and a powered mixer and their stuff was far superior to the other import brands in that price range. Even most of the products from that company based in my home town in Mississippi are mostly made in Asia these days. For the most part their guitars and basses are also good for the money and the amount of options are hard to beat in the sub 2k price range. For pointy metal guitars they are certainly the brand I'd go to before E* or J*. I just like PRS better for the kind of guitars I play these days. Again, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back