FrankenFiddle

Moondog Wily

Howlin' At The Moon!
OK, I know this is a PRS site, and we are not supposed to carry on about other brands, but I feel that all guitar players would get a kick out of what I have dubbed the "FrankenFiddle". If I get banned, so be it!

FrankenFiddle.jpg

Good luck adjusting the tuning if you are in a hurry (they should have used a left handed strat neck)!!!

Code brown! Code brown!

My Frankenfiddles aren’t perfect, but they aren’t cr@p. Any JoeBob with a bandsaw and a bottle of Elmers could dredge the corner stall at Denny’s and put that together.

*wow…I didn’t know I could be that mean this early in the morning. Must have struck a brown chord.

Code brown! Code brown!

My Frankenfiddles aren’t perfect, but they aren’t cr@p. Any JoeBob with a bandsaw and a bottle of Elmers could dredge the corner stall at Denny’s and put that together.

*wow…I didn’t know I could be that mean this early in the morning. Must have struck a brown chord.
Hell, it's early, you probably haven't even had coffee yet lol

Thought #1: My Strat is just too comfortable. I need to make it massively heavier.

Thought #2: My Les Paul won't stay in tune--maybe I should just add a backup guitar that's more stable.

Thought #3: My ****'s too small...

Y'know, the thing that bothered me the most on seeing this was that the usual Les Paul knobs aren't there. I like that setup, so it was distressing not to see it.

This is one of those things that seems perfectly ingenious and natural until it actually happens and you have to deal with the horrid reality of it.

Also, did you see the saddle positions on the strat bridge? Don't play that thing above like the 7th fret if you want to be in tune at all.

Back