Fractal FM3 / FC12 / EV-1s / Temple Audio Duo 17 & 34

Congrats. It did seem like a rather lengthy post, didn't it? Hope DTR's curiosity was satisfied. Hope you appreciate my standing firm regards my response.

Yep. I have realized this thread is abiut a personal journey. Glad you have your rig developed and that you love it.

Yep. I have realized this thread is about a personal journey. Glad you have your rig developed and that you love it.

Thanks, almost this. This thread has almost run its course, and may only see future posts regards discovery of various amps or time/CPU-saving ways of working with the FM3. There's so much to understand about the FM3 ecosystems that they're really a unique environment for anyone who wishes to explore a wide variety of effects, amps and cabs.

Because there's so much to see and do, I'd really prefer to take things at my own pace and obey the "rules," even if that just means "doing my job."

I'd guess that when I'm away from work, I'm really not working, but enjoying some quality time (perhaps not "playing") exploring my Fractal ecosystem.

Last edited:
Back