Found in the inlaws garage

rpoce24

Kx8oafUD
Sometimes your never know what you will find. It is the single channel version, but all it cost me was new tubes. Sound great clean with my CE 24 Semi Hollow. Vox AC15.

Kx8oafUD

Many years after my wife's father passed away, my wife was helping her mother clean up excess clutter in the house and she found two heavy cans of surplus Russian ammo in caliber 7.62x39 with 640 rounds in each can. So naturally I secured the ammo and then went out and bought an AK-47 to go with it. ;)
https://www.surplusammo.com/product...ounds-in-sealed-spam-can-with-can-opener.html

I'm still waiting to stumble across an undiscovered 1959 Les Paul (so that I can sell it and then go buy 250 McCarty 594's).

One of my in-laws has a 90s Aston Martin in his garage. It hasn't driven in years and was still on the original tyres. I've heard him fire it up once. It was running on 5 cylinders at that time. It's spent the entire covid lockdown at Aston Martin where they are negotiating how much it's going to cost to get it back to proper running condition. I think the idea is once it's all back in proper condition it's going to be sold, but it would be nice to go out in it beforehand (and my 3 year old son is desperate to have a go in it)

Back