Foosball Throw Down Shirt - Taking Orders Now - Details Inside

Jesse,

Thank you so much for donating the design and so much of your time. It has far exceeded anything I could have hoped for.

~Hans

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;91291 said:
Jesse,

Thank you so much for donating the design and so much of your time. It has far exceeded anything I could have hoped for.

~Hans

My pleasure.

Print shop has our order. The lead time is roughly 10 business days. I can't think of an order I have placed with them that didn't get resolved within this time. I will update when they are in my hands. I expect to have these shipped out within 24 hours of receiving them.

Thanks all!

Thanks again Jesse, you kick ass!

My pleasure.

Just wanted to update everyone. We are still on schedule for these to be resolved at printers Monday the 19th. This hits the 10 business day lead time on the nose. I am preparing packaging before hand so these will ship immediately after I confirm the order. Post Office is a few blocks away and they have a robo-mailer. It's like I planned all this. :wink:

I expect everyone will have their shirts by end of next week. I'll update again after shipment.

Thanks!
Jesse

My pleasure.

Just wanted to update everyone. We are still on schedule for these to be resolved at printers Monday the 19th. This hits the 10 business day lead time on the nose. I am preparing packaging before hand so these will ship immediately after I confirm the order. Post Office is a few blocks away and they have a robo-mailer. It's like I planned all this. :wink:

I expect everyone will have their shirts by end of next week. I'll update again after shipment.

Thanks!
Jesse
Jesse rules!

My pleasure.

Thanks!
Jesse

Hooray!

All my ducks in a row.
image.jpg

Me sent me a package.
image.jpg

Easy peasy.
image.jpg

One, two, threasy.
image.jpg

BOOM!
image.jpg

Black Gives Way to Blue.
image.jpg

Shirts came in early and they turned out great. I have already shipped them out via first class or better with the after hours robo-mailer at the post office. Expect to see shirts in 2-3 days post office business days.

Thanks to all those that participated. I hope you enjoy your shirts as much as I enjoyed my part in getting them to the community.

<3,
Jesse

Didn't get one since I'm not able to make it to Experience.
They are seriously nice shirts. That was really cool to make that kind of effort.

Cheers!

You da man! Thanks again Jesse!

It will be pure comedy when Alan and I, with our lack of foosball prowess, whoop up on Hans and Shawn! :D

I"ll feel sorry for you guys that actually pride yourselves on being good foosball players... After the First Place Champions kick your ass....drunk and shirtless.

I"ll feel sorry for you guys that actually pride yourselves on being good foosball players... After the First Place Champions kick your ass....drunk and shirtless.
Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna operate that thing while I'm double-fistin'. Might have to bring one of those fancy hats?

Back