Foosball Throw Down Shirt - Taking Orders Now - Details Inside

Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna operate that thing while I'm double-fistin'. Might have to bring one of those fancy hats?

log-rolling.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94152 said:
Finally! Some trash talk! :box:

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a7beaa47970b-600wi.jpg

You'd better hope that's from "The Matrix" and not one of the two crappy sequels!

Nuthall, we will bring you down baby, bring you down to Chinatown. If you get that movie quote, I owe ya a beer:)

We're totally going to stomp a mud-hole in your ass, Vaughn. :evil:

Oh... and the quote is from "Meet The Parents". :wave:

Oh yeah......

And many thanks to Photobucket, who can't get my photo upright no matter how many times I edit.

You sexy beast.

These shirts turned out great and I don't mind saying so. Start watching your mailboxes kids!

Just got mine today! Awesome job Jesse. I don't think there's any way I'm going to be able to wait for Foosball to wear it. It is way too cool. (Ok, maybe I don't have any idea what "cool" is, maybe Foosball mixed with guitar isn't really "cool", but I like it. Forget the H8ers.)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94473 said:
We're totally going to stomp a mud-hole in your ass, Vaughn. :evil:

Oh... and the quote is from "Meet The Parents". :wave:
With your toes???? :D
I owe ya one, Focker.

Awesome to hear to these are rolling in already. I shipped them out Friday night via the robo-mailer after hours.

Hey! Got mine today too! In the ultimate trash-talk move from Hans it's blue!!!! You guys are going down!!!!

Back