First time PRS owner!

SRP67

Just bought my first PRS Se Santana model today!I know its not an American made but it blew me away how easy it was to play,craftsmanship,quality,tone,diversity and looks it has a small chip near the back of the bottom of the guitar that's y it was so heavily discounted over $200 less it doesn't effect the tone or playability IMO.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ax now if we could only see it ;)

Thanks guys had to bring it back today and got a new Santana SE tobacco sunburst absoultely beautiful,that chip was driving me crazy so I left it with a tech to do a set up decided to with daddario 10-46 as soon I get it back will post pics.Also I got new headphones Senheiser hd280 which sound very good and are extremely comfortable.

Last edited:
Awesome! I "just discovered" the SE line last year. Bought, then sold. Missed them. Bought a Marsden. Then bought another. Then bought a McCarty SC. Then a McCarty Korina. Hooked.

Be careful...they're contagious!

I should be getting my guitar back tomorrow from being setup also they told methey didn't have any PRS gig bags bs!I called the mgr of the store and informed him I spoke to PRS and they said every PRS comes with a gig bag or case his tone changed miraclousy he found one bad business!!!!!!How do u post pics on post????

Last edited:
Same here OP ! Bought a santana se this weekend on a whim. Was looking to get a LP but happened to pick up a santana and it just spoke to me unlike any of the 10 or so LP's i tried. I never liked or wanted a PRS in the least till i picked that up. Today i believe this is maybe my fav guitar i've ever purchased in 40 years ! I can't find a tone i don't love and the feel and playability is second to none. Just absolutely love this guitar 1 Anyone who wants one cheap, GC does online price matching if it's an authorized dealer. I found one selling them for $469 and GC had to match it. What an utterly ridiculously low price for a guitar that i'n digging more than guitars i've paid 3-5 times as much for ! PRS better be carefull or they might just kill thier USA line selling guitars this good and of this quality dirt cheap !

Last edited:
PRS better be carefull or they might just kill thier USA line selling guitars this good and of this quality dirt cheap !

Not with this crew ;)

That's a great deal...many used Santanas, especially the newer ones with the GC exclusive vintage burst quilt, are more than that used.

How to post pics???

See the FAQ:

http://prsguitars.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

Basically, put the picture somewhere you can reference it (Flickr or Photobucket or somewhere public), and press the icon above the posting window that looks like a little picture frame - a dialog box will open up and you add the URL or folder path. The FAQ indicates you can load something directly from your PC, but I can't figure out how to do that, there is no "attachment" tool as described.

Back