Fiore folks…..

Aliboy

Hi guys,
Really looking hard at a couple of guitars and one is the Fiore. Not any near me to try so I’m asking for some input. I’ve seen every youTube video imaginable and was able to gather quite a bit of info but I still have some questions like how are the 2 and 4 positions compared to a decent strat? I’m happy with an approximation if that’s the story. Also, is the black totally black or does it have a little color to it? For reference I’m also interested in either a Suhr standard plus or the standard plus mahogany……or even a Pete Thorn but I don’t think that model will give me the 2 and 4 position sound. Anyway, any help/input is greatly appreciated….

I am in the market for a Fiore too but I just can't decide on a color...

Also, do you have an idea of how much yours weight ?
They seem to be quite heavy (at least compared to my SS and Special SH that is). Most weights I read are leaning toward 8 Lbs than 7.

Mine is 8.4lbs of well balanced Amaryllis goodness. Love that you can see the grain of the swamp ash. The white would have been my next choice.

That would be my choices in that order too but I would have enjoyed a white see through so much... Argh, choices, choices...

Back