Finally got to play a little guitar...

Brad737

This space for rent...
Hello all,

I've been super busy lately. In addition to my real job, my wife and I are starting an online firearm parts supply store. It's taken basically every spare moment of free time I've had for over a month. We're still not "live" yet, but we're making some progress. So for the first time in weeks, I finally got to plug in and play 4 or 5 songs. I'm already really rusty, but man what fun! My sons (ages 1 1/2 and 2 1/2) got into it too, and danced around while I was playing. It was just a quick reminder what an awesome gift the guitar is. :rock:

It's http://www.ultimategunstore.com. We're not quite up any running yet. We're only going to offer parts for Remington 870, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, AK, and AR. The only two platforms that are even close to complete are the 10/22 and 870 sections. We're not even set up to collect payments yet. I'm a licensed gunsmith and Master Firerams Instructor, and my real job is flying for an airline. To say I'm out of my element starting an online store would be the understatement of the year.

It's http://www.ultimategunstore.com. We're not quite up any running yet. We're only going to offer parts for Remington 870, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, AK, and AR. The only two platforms that are even close to complete are the 10/22 and 870 sections. We're not even set up to collect payments yet. I'm a licensed gunsmith and Master Firerams Instructor, and my real job is flying for an airline. To say I'm out of my element starting an online store would be the understatement of the year.

Having decided, rather quickly without much though, to get in to web development, I totally get how much time that took up. For the heck of it (and a head start on course materials), while I was going to school, I volunteered to set up and run a few sites for some non-profits. It was crazy how much of the day flew by while getting set up and actually running the sites.

Good news is, once everything is up and running, it becomes quite quick and easy to maintain the site, and keep customers happy. I will say mail pickup service is awesome, set a time for people to get their orders in, anyone who gets it before the mailman gets to your house to pick up, and all you need to do is print shipping labels :), although packing orders is tedious stuff. Unfortunately I got really sick of it, and quit doing sites, turns out I really am not made to site at a desk all day, lol.

I'll check out your site, maybe buy some new goodies

hmmmm.... I read the title of this thread and thought it was about this:

76fb63dcc5d562b9ece46fe6c9b7b4d1.jpg

...my bad.... :)

Let us know when it's up and running, I want to bling my 10/22

Brad, you gots to keep playing. We have to keep the Nati rockin!

If there's anything you want, we can do it via PayPal. I just don't have the site ready yet. I just love the 10/22. It's not my favorite, nor my most accurate rifle. But for an afternoon of cheap shooting, there's nothing better. Send me a PM and I'll hook you up!

Let us know when it's up and running, I want to bling my 10/22

Brad,

You have a lot on your plate including the 2 "little ones", glad that you were able to get some time to play the guitar. Sometimes we have to remember to take "time out".

Hope your new internet business works out!

All the best

Back