Feeling sad.... the only thing that will help is....

I come home from work this evening
There's a note in the frying pan
says "fix your own supper, babe
I've run off with the Fuller Brush man"

- John Prine, R.I.P.

The summer after my freshman year in college I spent a couple of months working for The Fuller Brush Company. I didn't go door to door selling stuff, but I did work on standardizing the palletization of their products for more efficient storage. Man, was that fun! NOT! Oh well, it was in an office and much better than sweeping out grain bins, bagging dog food, and shoveling salt out of truck beds in the hot summer.

The summer after my freshman year in college I spent a couple of months working for The Fuller Brush Company. I didn't go door to door selling stuff, but I did work on standardizing the palletization of their products for more efficient storage. Man, was that fun! NOT! Oh well, it was in an office and much better than sweeping out grain bins, bagging dog food, and shoveling salt out of truck beds in the hot summer.
Have to agree None of those jobs sound anything at all like fun

If the LI model had a rosewood board, I would have one. Maple just isn't my thing.

Still, it is super cool.
I am seriously torn between a rosewood vs maple board. All my Strats/Suhrs have had rosewood. Listening to a variety of demo material showcasing both, I can see the argument for maple. The SS maple does a pretty good tele imitation in bridge. I think I’d miss the sweetness of the rosewood though. If I’d not been asleep at the wheel for the LI intro, I’d have jumped on it. Now looking at standard color/neck combos I’m leaning back toward rosewood.

Back