EZ Drummer 2

I have used EZDrummer for years. Sometimes I record my own MIDI via my Roland V-Drums, and use EZDrummer to add fills or change the playing style. I'll also use EZD2 for different sounds, as well. It's really simple once you dive in and get comfortable with the simple concept of drag/drop MIDI sequences.

Here's a song I did over the past few days using ALL EZ products - EZKeys, EZBass, and EZDrummer. Sometimes it's just very easy to put things together this way. I've never done it 100% Toontrack before, and I am very pleased with the result. Check it out!!

https://soundcloud.com/mdenman/one-year-later-my-journey
Great song, brother. Way to persevere. You came out on the winning end.

I've been using EZD2 for at least 4 years (I think). I really enjoy it, and have quite a few EZX and midi packs for it.
I usually buy all the extras for it during the holidays, because they have some pretty good sales.

New to this forum, but love EZ Drummer. Been using it with Pro Tools for years. I have Superior Drummer as well and if you're a purist, Superior, is superior. But for ease of use and great tones, especially Rock- EZ drummer is great. We have the Drum Kit from Hell pack, Memphis and Pop and they all sound great.

Back