Emotions: The highest high.

Tag

The very first time you kiss that girl you are infatuated with. You are not sure how she will respond, and she puts both arms around you, and kisses you as deeply, and as passionately as possible. Your head spins. Your senses are as alive as possible. Electricity through your veins. Every nerve in your body is awakened. The warmth, softness and taste of her mouth and tongue. The smell of her perfume and skin. The softness of her touch. Its the highest of highs. Total intoxication that will never feel quite that special again, but it is a moment that will live in your memory, with clarity and detail, that nothing else can rival, forever. Pure bliss....................

Either that or the first time you open the case of your new PRS.

VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD!!!!

:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
The very first time you kiss that girl you are infatuated with. You are not sure how she will respond,

No - I was pretty sure it was going to lead to a slap.

Still does.

Opening a PRS case is much safer. Until my wife opens the credit card bill. Then, you know, the slapping thing again.

The older a man gets, the easier it is to buy a new guitar, and the more difficult it is to find a woman willing to volunteer that kiss.

I felt that high when I powered up my UG30 with NOS tubes for the first time.

One of the greatest (and unique sounding) amps ever made IMO. I had a 3/10 UG 30 combo for YEARS, and it was only out of absolute necessity for $$$ that I sold it. Would LOVE to have another someday.
Bruno amps in general just kick arse, and the UG 30 is one of his best.

No - I was pretty sure it was going to lead to a slap.

Still does.

Opening a PRS case is much safer. Until my wife opens the credit card bill. Then, you know, the slapping thing again.

Ha!!

The older a man gets, the easier it is to buy a new guitar, and the more difficult it is to find a woman willing to volunteer that kiss.

I know all about it. :mad:

Here's the good news: at a certain point of the aging process, you're better off with the guitar. ;)

LOL!! I wasnt expecting that. Great laugh. Thanks Les! I am very lucky in that I have what I think is a very attractive "better half" right now. Of course we started dating 5.5 years ago when I could at least get SOME attention from the opposite sex. What happened to me from 49-55 makes me shudder. I am NOT looking forward to what the mirror shows in the next 5-6 years. :eek: Hey...but I am practicing HARD, and my playing is making some nice improvements! Have to keep at it and remove all the mirrors in my house. :( Then again I can forget the new private stock and see a plastic surgeon. Hmmmmmmm.................

Then again I can forget the new private stock and see a plastic surgeon. Hmmmmmmm.................

I have two words for you:

Burt Reynolds.

You get to a certain point, you can look old and messed up, or you can look old. But you can't look young again.

There are old guys who look great because they carry themselves well. I admire that.

Last edited:
There are old guys who look great because they carry themselves well. I admire that.

Thanks, Les.

For a while there, I thought you didn't love me any more.

I'm pretty sure the space between the top part of Tag's post and the bottom was to allow him (and the reader) to light up a cigarette.

Last edited:
Thanks, Les.

For a while there, I thought you didn't love me any more.

I'm pretty sure the space between the top part of Tag's post and the bottom was to allow him (and the reader) to light up a cigarette.

Lol! Yes that while letting your mind wander back to that special person,..... time,...... and place,................... "sigh"......................

And then smack you back to reality that you are on a guitar forum. :D

Back