ELECTION TIME! (DGT Fan Club)

Who shall be the President of the DGT Fan Club until the next election (Nov 2016)?

• BostonGuitar (Pres) & Mike Duncan (VP)

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Harker1440 (Pres) & Twinfan (VP)

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • aristotle (Pres) & rugerpc (VP)

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess I would be the anti-DGT prez. I have defiled my DGT STD with multiple insertions of foreign electronic. Subjected Mr Clean to hot solder and other unspeakable torture. I do love my boy "Mr Clean", but he is no longer pure in heart. I would support the candidate that doesn't shun the molestation of these fine creatures. I can only hope that the vintage DGT incoming won't suffer the fate the poor Mr Clean has.......

The aristotle/rugerpc ticket stands for the oppressed masses - even if they did it to themselves. As the incumbents love to point out, the VP candidate on the ticket doesn't even own a DGT...

But we are about inclusion - not division. The DGT club should be open to all who appreciate the DGT, whether they own one or not, whether they mod it or not. You won't hear that from the sitting Prez or VP. They would shun you as they have me. But like you, I am a man. If my guitar string breaks, do I not cry and bleed when the tip of the new string pricks me?

I'd like to make something else clear. Our ticket does not promise to provide the masses with DGTs, only that the masses should have access to DGTs.

In fact, we have a simple 5 step plan to help everyone reach the goal of a DGT in every home.
1. Get a job
2. Earn a few kilobucks
3. Order a DGT
4. Pay for your DGT
5. Enjoy your DGT.

The incumbents don't have any path to ownership as simple as that or we would have seen it by now.

Last edited:
I was just pointing out the inaccuracy fo your election platform statement

I was speaking of the VP on our ticket - me. So, your accusation of mud-slinging is inaccurate.

The incumbent Prez doesn't like that I don't own a DGT. He would exclude me and anyone else from the club on those grounds.
I think the DGT club should be inclusive like this forum. We welcome people who like PRSi even if they don't own one yet.

Enough said

You're a little late to that party. Sadly, it appears your ticket will employ the same exclusionary tactics as the incumbents.

Will no one speak for those who even just appreciate the DGT?

aristotle/rugerpc - the only snub-free choice.

Last edited:
Clearly, I've chosen my running mate wisely, which should provide an indication to all of you doubters about just how good my judgement is.

Regarding crgtr, have any of you guys heard him play in those fancy-pants demos that he does? Talk about elite! How can he possibly represent the common man???

And Harker??? Come on! I recall a recent post where the two of them were gigging together I think!!!!

No people....you deserve a couple of common folk from the great state of Maryland who know to represent your interests because we're like you! OK, I'd enlighten you all more, but I have a plane to catch. Carry on rugerpc.....

How can you lead a club when youve never enjoyed the comfort and feel of which the club stands for??

Oh, my. What a telling elitist mistake.... My opponent assumes I have never even touched a DGT, much less played one and lusted thereafter. Do you see the elitism? The common people who appreciate and yearn for their very own DGT are to be excluded by the other tickets.

Do you love and appreciate the DGT? Do you see the wisdom of our 5 step plan to ownership? Are you tired of being put-down by the current ruling class and their wannabes?

aristotle/rugerpc - where admission to the club is not contingent upon material possessions. We understand your passion - even if it is currently from afar.

I like to think of myself as the Benevolent Vice-Dictator of the DGT Aristocracy.

I'm also terrifyingly and disturbingly armed to the teeth and slightly off balance...

563099_10150717108977412_759075364_n.jpg

166384_484142627411_6250935_n.jpg

224685_10150188706532412_2468655_n.jpg

310148_10151173226592412_2061034081_n.jpg

RED

and, uh, BLUE

See - I'm already working on my colors.....

I understand that both of those colors are in my signature, though I'm not absolutely certain yet which is which.

I'm also armed to the teeth, though I don't just pose with guns, I actually shoot them.

Vectorshotadj.jpg

Able to defend the rights of DGT owners and non-owners:

BILL.jpg

Last edited:
Or at least get photographed while shooting them.

Kevin, we need some media to follow us along in outlet day-to-day happenings in the DGT World!

Last edited:
For the record....that photo was taken without my knowledge and yes, it's true, there is no magazine in that weapon. Strictly getting a feel for the collapsible stock. No one was harmed during that photo op.

:biggrin:In the No Spin Zone i call 'em as I see 'em, I have no specific ties to any party and lack the basic requirements to run for the presidency: DGT ownership. I have my own culture and values that have been handed down through decades by other proud Classic'o Electrians, and would view a "non-owner" (not to be confused with the unofficial PRS Lexicon"owner" definition) attempting to run for office of my sector an act of aggression. Usually there is a hidden agenda that would drive such behavior, some ulterior motive.....

Lest someone say it ain't so, here is my McRosie - a proud ancestor to the DGT..'cause, without the McCarty, there would be no DGT...

I will tell you what that is folks, straight up, unabashed, do I really have to say it?.. Do I?.... Neo-Mc'Cartyism. Enough said, or is there?

We are NOT, Left, rather further Right of the incumbent!

Here it seems as though Rugerpc is making a declaration that the Aristotle/Rugerpc campaign are running on the premise that they are members of the far-right Ten(top) Party. The Ten Party is known to throw around the second amendment of Paul's "Rules for Tone" whenever they are threatened, so todays posting should really come as no surprise to savvy voters.

the VP candidate on the ticket doesn't even own a DGT...In fact, we have a simple 5 step plan to help everyone reach the goal of a DGT in every home.
1. Get a job
Translation: 47% of you feel entitled to a DGT.
I read mention of being more adept to serve because of close proximity to the factory, but I don't want to go there. "We can see Stevensville across the bay!"

Clearly, I've chosen my running mate wisely, which should provide an indication to all of you doubters about just how good my judgement is. OK, I'd enlighten you all more, but I have a plane to catch. Carry on rugerpc.....

No mention of a DGT SE, to busy to talk policy, just talk of airplanes, and he's probably flying posh business class too... the "People's Party" platform is over.

I have to say that I do really like some aspects of this team though, their self-assuredness cannot be denied, and if they can focus on a concise running platform, they have the image that it takes to go all the way, I just hope the DGT ownership question will not be brought up anymore.

OK Its Official Then !!
I Now annouce the canidates for the Eriza Green Party

Harker / Twinfan 2012

The inclusion of Twinfan has put some muscle behind this team, my hope is that the importance of office will make Harker commit to his DGT,help end his guitar flipping affliction, and bring peace to his universe. Only time will tell what their ideology and strategy is.

How can you lead a club when youve never enjoyed the comfort and feel of which the club stands for??

OH!! There it is! You know who else is Eriza Green?!

THE HULK!!! That's who!:top:

Back