EHX DELUXE BIG MUFF PI DEMO

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
I had an original Big Muff from around 1973, wish I still had it, it would be worth some $$$.
Not sure what I did with it, but out at my sisters in storage I have a Thomas Organ Cry Baby from around 1972 or 73.
They just came out with a new one, very nice.
They have had one for bass for awhile, here is the new guitar one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a sweet Big Muff Pi t-shirt I bought in England, and once a woman in a bar wanted to buy it right off my back.

If it doesn't have the Tone Wicker your missing out. The white and green pedal they have out is a bit more rounded out.
I had a Sovtek 70's Big Muff Pi II that I sold on ebay last year, got almost 400.00 for it. It had dried out dust on it that wouldn't come off and I still got that much for it. I honestly coudn't tell the difference between the sound of it and a NYC Big Muff I bought from GC in 2005 to be honest.

Ya ya ya, GAS was with me this morning, I bought one via Amazon, and it will arrive tomorrow.
Going to pull off my EHX Talking pedal, I hardly use it.

All my amps have tremendous amounts of high gain, but I want to try this fuzz pedal too since I had one of the original ones long ago.
I will try it both on clean channels and the high gain ones to see how it sounds.

I just got this pedal yesterday.
If you like the tone of BM pi but wanted more mid/tweakability with a noisegate, you will love this pedal.
Can't say anything bad about it, a really solid pedal.:top:

Last edited:
Cool, looking forward to it.
Both of my Blackstar ID amps have built in noise gate when using OD channels 1 and 2.
Will see how this one works.

Back